I am a Christian who is concerned about the impact the website, gentlechristianmothers.com, has had on my sister and others.
This blog has been made for the following:
1) families who have been negatively impacted by gentlechristianmothers.com (GCM)
2) women looking to join gentlechristianmothers.com
3) men who want to see what their wives are joining
4) current GCMers who might have felt like there was a problem but just can’t put their finger on what that problem is.
Why am I doing this? Unfortunately, I fall into the first category. My sister was led astray because of some of the women on this site and their bad theology. Throughout the course of this blog I will be exposing the dangers behind this site.
*DISCLAIMER* By doing this I do not want to imply or do any of the following:
1) say all the people on this site are dangerous
2) personally attack anyone
3) be mean.
I do however want to:
1) lovingly point out error
2) expose a cult-like mentality within the GCM website
3) bring glory to God
4) proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.
As I was starting this blog, I thought that maybe this isn’t the right way to go about things; probably no other family has been torn apart because of this website like my family. But sadly, I know that my family has not been the only one affected.
If you have had a bad experience with this website, please leave a comment. Frustration is welcome, but please be aware that any mean-spirited or rude comments will be deleted.